Give your dog one of our healthy birthday cakes for dogs or make dog cupcakes with Puppy Cake Mix for dogs. These dog birthday cakes come complete with frosting so you can have a dog bakery at home! Your dog can have their own birthday cake for dogs with Puppy Cake’s perfect dog treat recipes. These healthy treats for dogs require only egg, oil and water for a complete cake for dogs. Microwave or bake our dog cakes for the best dog treats your dog will ever eat! Puppy Cake has the best dog birthday cake recipe with satisfaction guaranteed. Unlike cakes for people, Puppy Cakes are healthy and safe for your dog. Fed in moderation, Puppy Cake is a fun and healthy supplement to your dog’s diet. • 12 month shelf life
Add 1 egg, 3/4 cup of water and 3 tbs of vegetable oil, mix until well blended. Pour batter into greased pan or cupcake pan. Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 degrees.
Microwave batter in microwave safe coffee cups or casserole dishes for 2-3 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
Add 2 tablespoons of water to the frosting mix and top the cooled cake immediately.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- Weight: 9 oz
- Ingredients: whole wheat flour, evaporated cane juice, carob powder, baking powder and salt
- unflavored yogurt (nonfat milk solids, lactic acid, cultures & natural and artificial ingredients)
- Carob Cake Mix:
- Crude Protein (minimum) 9.8%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 1.98%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 1.7%
- Moisture (maximum) 8.4%
- Frosting Mix:
- Crude Protein (minimum) 32%
- Crude Fat (minimum) <.1%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) <.1%
- Moisture (maximum) 4%
makes 8 cup cakes or 6” cake
As seen on TV’s Shark Tank!